- Liam is definitely saying "mom mom mom mom" and it's so exciting! Tom is even finally admitting that it's a definite "mom" he's saying and not just babbling.
- He's big enough to sit on the front of a shopping cart! I've been hesitant to put him in there but he's a champ at it! Today I even took him by myself and he rode around Heinen's!
- Liam is a waving fool! The first real wave was June 4th. Now he waves constantly! He waves at us, at Layla, at his shadow, at houses, at the "baby in the mirror," and today at a lamp post!
- He is also standing up at his "kickin' gym" and on June 5th, he started using it as a walker! We got him to walk across the den and family room! He also falls a lot at it!
- He is a kissing fool! He mostly just kisses me and will do it on command. It's a big, open mouth, wet kiss with a hint of teeth! He is even making a "muwah" sound like I do to him when I give kisses!
- Liam let go of his toy and "stood" for approximately 5 seconds on his own on June 8th! He also grabbed onto his toy and pulled himself up!
- He is working on tooth number 3!
I am so proud of my big boy! It's amazing to watch all these changes!

No comments:
Post a Comment