Saturday, July 31, 2010

Our First Trip to the Zoo

Tom took a day off from work and we headed to the Cleveland Zoo. We though it would not be too busy on a weekday, but we were wrong! We practically had the last spot in the lot at 11 am! It was NOT the most successful trip to the zoo - we walked up hill more than we should have, did not pack all the right stuff, Liam slept through most of it...BUT we did have fun! The highlight was that we feed the giraffes! Ok, I dropped my biscuit because the giraffe was coming at me and I was trying to video Tom and Liam feeding them. Then the second time, I got just the tail end of it. Take a look:




Liam's new favorite game is taking off people's hats. It's a blurry video, but those are my two favorite boys! I love it!

No comments:

Post a Comment