Around 6:30 on Thursday, I decided I was going to make this boy walk. I could not go back to school without seeing him walk. It's crunch time. How can I do it? Use this favorite toys, of course! His stars! I didn't think it would really work, but on the 2nd try of holding his stars in front of him, he took a step! And the tears were flowing!! We practiced 2 more times and he did it both times. I tried to fake like it didn't happen when Tom came home because I didn't want him to think he missed it. He could tell the real thing already happened, but it was still so exciting. We kept getting him to take 1 step, 2 steps and by the end he was up to 4 or 5 steps! We tried our best to capture some of the excitement! Enjoy!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment