Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Liam is ONE!






For Liam's official first birthday, Tom and I took the day off to enjoy it with our baby boy! Unfortunately, that included a doctor's visit first thing in the morning that pretty much set the whole day askew! Oh well! After the doctor's, we headed to Main Street Cupcakes to pick out a yummy cupcake for Liam. Fittingly, he picked Birthday Cake! We came home, changed into shorts, since it was so hot, and headed off to the Akron Zoo!



After the zoo, Liam had a complete sneeze meltdown! Poor kid! We stripped him down, let him tear into his cupcake and followed that off with a bath! Afterwards, he opened all his presents from us, including an awesome ball pit and tunnel contraption! Daddy seemed to have more fun with it than Liam! While Tom tried to pitch the balls into the hoops and holes, Liam laughed his little butt off! I could watch this all day long!



Liam eventually had a complete tired meltdown after a day of too much partying! I guess we learned our lesson NOT to over schedule birthdays (and don't take him to the doctor's before a day of fun)!

Happy Birthday Liam! I cannot believe you are ONE! You are truly ONE-derful and we love you so much!

No comments:

Post a Comment